Interview with Jamaican musician

Natalia Wituła:  Is it your first time in Poland?
 Nex Change: Yes. I’ve never been to this country. The weather is  nice. In Jamaica there is always hot and quite rainy. Right now the  weather is optimal. And I haven't eaten the typical Polish food yet. Only rabbit.

Natalia: Yes, within carribbean sea there are specific weather conditions, but I like that magical atmosphere and happiness. It was visible in your music.
 Nex: Religion is truly important on my island. I create the music to  glorify Jesus. I’m proud of it. You have to visit Jamaica.

Natalia: Why?
Nex: As you see, this is a center of music. I noticed that your school is really musical. You like singing and  recreating. Why don’t you get to know some more about the Carribbean? You all have to visit Jamaica. It is lovely there. We have also   a national motto.

Natalia: Could I read it?
Nex: Sure, you can keep it.

Natalia: Thank you. What is your next destination? I know that you came here from Cracow.
Nex: Yes. But I don’t really know what these cities are called. We are going to visit some places during a few next days and after that I will come back to Jamaica. It is an  interesting experience to be able to meet some young people here in Poland.

Natalia: Do you have wife or children in your homeland?
Nex: No, I’m  single.  I hope it will change in the future.

Natalia: What is the purpose of your music? What do you want to achive by music?
Nex: I want to make the audience aware what is effectively important. I want to make them smile. I want to make them stop In that spinning world. People are very fast in every field. In Jamaica there is a lot of time for  everything. People should slow down, because their speed is crazy.  The most important In your life is what you really believe in. And I believe in Jesus.

Natalia: Yes it is truly significant.  Thank you for talk. Have a nice day!

Nex: Bye, God bless you.

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

 
Copyright © 2012 • Chrobrek - szkolna gazeta internetowa • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com • Template Galauness by Lojaya and Sosnowska ~~~ grafika bloga wzorowana na twórczości Jacka Brzozo Kuziemskiego - wykonana przez Sosnowską